Our friends H and G took their IELTS tests in the USA and India, and shared the Writing and Speaking questions (it was all they remembered).
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your friend and invite him/her to a special event that you are organising. Please say
– Why do you organize this event?
– Why do you think he/she should come?
– Suggest accommodation arrangements for him/her.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Elderly people think that the way they spent their life was simpler and better than today. Do you agree or disagree? Provide you reasons and real life examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What type of people are living in your city?
– What does ‘being polite’ mean to you?
– Who taught you about it?
– When do you need to be polite?
Talk about a special meal that you would like to have. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and with whom would you like to have it?
– What other food would you like to try?
– What type of food do people like in your country?
– What is more important: quality or price of the food?
– Should parents stop their children from eating junk food?
– What should the government do about this?
– Do you like home made food better than restaurant food?