IELTS exam in the UK was shared by H (thank you!), who sent us the following topics and questions. Here is what H remembered:
Section 1. A person was calling a travel agent to rent a flat for a holiday.
Section 2. Two researchers were talking about their findings.
Sections 3, 4. Cant remember.
Passage 1. Regulations regarding drivers’ licenses of foreign drivers.
Passage 2. The importance of contents of a job application.
Passage 3. The importance of flax (native plants) in New Zealand’s old habitat.
– What is your name?
– Where do you work?
– What kind of job is it?
– Do you have friends?
– Do you think having friends is important? Why?
Describe a good friend of yours, please say:
– who he/she is,
– what he/she is like,
– how you met him / her and
– explain why you are still friends
– How do people make friends now?
– Do you think we meet new people differently now than in the past?