An IELTS test taker from the UK (thank you A!) shared this exam update:
Section 1. A conversation between two people about a sports club.
Section 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A lecture about leather-back turtles.
Passage 1. About optimism.
Passage 2. Behavioral psychology in infants and children.
Passage 3. About farmers.
Writing task 1 (a report)
A graph showing pollution of sulfur dioxide, ozone and dust particles.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people agree that the government should pay for primary education, while others say that the government should pay also for secondary and university level education. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the most difficult part of your job?
– Does your job require concentration?
– What do you do to improve your concentration?
– Do you write a lot? Why?
– Do you plan to write a book in the future?
Describe a vacation that you would like to go on. Please say
– Where would it be?
– Whom would you go with?
– What would you like to do there?
– Why is this place so special to you?
– What preparations would you do before going on a holiday?
– Do you think going on holidays would cost you a lot?
– How long the holidays should be in your opinion?
– How would you prepare yourself before getting to know a new culture?