This IELTS exam was shared by D (thank you!), who remembered this much:
Section 1. A phone conversation between two friends.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. A discussion about project work among 3 people.
Section 4. A professor was presenting his report.
Passage 1. A report about usage of electronic devices in airplanes.
Passage 2. A research into sea cows.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart which described foreign students’ applications to a UK university from 1999 to 2003. There were 4 categories of countries of origin (EU countries, Middle East, Far East and African countries).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Costs of international travel are decreasing and the tourism is growing. What are the advantages and disadvantages of an increasing tourism activity in different countries?
– Where are you from?
– What is your full name?
– What should I call you?
– Can I see your ID?
– Are you currently working or studying?
– What are your responsibilities at work?
– Do you enjoy doing your current job? Why?
– What do you study?
– Which part do you like the most about your studies?
– Do you like flowers?
– Why do you like / dislike flowers?
– In your country, when do people give flowers to others?
– Is there any festival in your country involving the use of flowers?
Describe a successful company that you know. Please say:
– How did you hear about the company?
– How did this company become successful?
-What is your opinion about the company?
– In your opinion what is better: working for someone and having a boss above you, or having your own business and managing it yourself?