The Writing and Speaking questions below were remembered by our friends who took the test in the UK (thank you B and L!).
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a four line graphs showing the amount of pollution emitted by 4 different types of transportation (buses, tracks, petrol and diesel passenger cars).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
There are several factors that motivate people to stay in the workforce, and money is the most important reason/factor. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– Do you live in a house or apartment?
– What is your favorite room? Why?
– Who is your favorite relative?
– Do you spend more time with your relatives or friends?
– What significance do people place on visiting relatives in your country?
– Do you have a relative, who is also your friend?
Cue Card 1
Describe a situation where you had to be polite. Please say
– Where was it?
– What was the situation?
– What did you do?
– Is it good to be polite?
– Is there any difference between being polite and friendly?
– How do you teach children to be polite in your country?
Cue Card 2
Talk about an important building in your country. Please say
– Where is it located?
– Who does visit the place?
– Why is it important?
– Are young people today recognizing the importance of the national monuments?
– Is government supporting the maintenance of these national monuments?