IELTS test in the UK was shared by R. who remembered the Writing and Speaking parts:
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your English speaking friend who is visiting you soon and asking you what presents would your family like. In your letter explain:
– who your family consists of,
– what kind of presents each member would like,
– how you feel about your friend coming to visit.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think violence in TV programmes is increasing and it should be reduced. Do you agree with this statement? Give examples and share relevant experiences of your own.
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– What is the weather in your country like?
– What kind of weather do you prefer?
– who that old person is,
– how he/she has influenced you,
– what you like in him / her.
– Do you think the future generation will change the attitude towards elderly people?
– Do you think in the next generation old people would have to live separated from their families?
– What is the solution?