Two IELTS test takers (thanks, I and B!) remembered the following topics and questions from their recent exams, that looked very similar:
Section 1. A conversation between a customer and a shipping company’s representative.
Section 2. About a gym with a daycare facility.
Section 3. About top tennis players.
Section 4. About ethics and history.
Passage 1. About Galapagos islands’ finches (birds).
Passage 2. About human ability to run and how fast we can do it.
Passage 3. About anthropology and ethnology.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram of manufacturing process of chip wood boards and furniture production from wood.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
All around the globe every year many animal species become extinct. However, some people feel that governments should be concerned more with solving the problems of human life. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you want to be a teacher? Why?
Talk about a book that you read recently. Please say
– What was the book?
– Why did you read it?
– Would you recommend it to others?
– What types of books do children read in your country?
– How can we promote reading to children?
– What are the reasons adults are reading?
– What is the effect of technology on reading?
– Can you compare reading with watching TV?