This update from the IELTS exam in the UAE was shared by E, who remembered the Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three bar charts showing water and air temperature of 3 different lakes. We had to summarize and compare information where relevant.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Modern technology has an influence on schools today. Do you think teachers will still have a role in 2050 or the study process will be completely computerised?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
– Would you like to write a book in the future?
Talk about a nice place (school, office, or club) that you know well. Please say
– Why is the place so distinct?
– With whom did you go there?
– What did you experience there?
– Do you think that unpaid jobs affect the community?
– What is your opinion about people who work from home?
– Would you do it yourself?