An IELTS test taker from the Philippines (thank you C!) shared the exam questions below.
Passage 1. About electronic circuit marketing equipment.
Passage 2. The effect of El Niño on our planet.
Passage 3. About youth homelessness.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the number of immigrants in the USA, Canada and Australia annually from 1990 to 2001.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In the past people believed that the human race was steadily making progress in all areas of life; nowadays there is less certainty that it is so. In what areas do you think the most important progress has been made so far? In what areas more needs to be done?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you do any household chores?
– Are there chores that you don’t like doing?
– Do you feel that you have to work too hard at times?
– What do you do to relax?
– Do you think people have more time to relax now than in the past?
Describe a situation when you were late. Please say
– What was the event you were late for?
– What was the reason that you were late?
– How did you feel about it?
– All questions that followed were about time and our concept of time.