An IELTS test taker from Thailand (thanks, P!) remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A conversation about camp reservation.
Section 2. Students discussed different types of business analysis.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A lecture about some animal.
Passage 1. The history of dolls.
Passage 2. About certain animals in New Zealand.
Passage 3. About stress.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing the percentage of spending on cars and transport by five countries in 1994, 2004 and 2014.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays students can access information online, so library services are no longer necessary. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you work or study?
– Can you tell me about your work?
– How long will you keep doing this job?
– Do you like to travel?
Describe a country that you have never been to and would like to visit. Please say
– What and where is it?
– What will you do there?
– Why do you wish to go there?
– Do you think you will visit this country in the near future?
– Do you think people should travel abroad? Why?
– How does tourism affect your country? Why?
– What is the difference between travelling and living or studying in another country?
– What is the difference between travel in the past and today?