The IELTS test taker from Thailand (thanks N!) shared this exam update:
Section 1. Application forms for work-related travel.
Section 2. About a university.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than X words), map labeling.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A lecture about history.
Passage 1. Water management procedures.
Questions: short-answer questions, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About biometrics.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Passage 3. About science.
Questions: match headings to paragraphs.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing the water consumption in 5 countries and a table with cost of water in these countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that humans can use animals in any way for their own benefit. Others, however, believe that people should not use animals in the wrong way. Discuss both this views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do at your job?
– Would you recommend this job to others? Why?
– What occupations are the most popular in your country? Why?
– How often do you use the Internet?
– What do you think about the Internet?
– What are the negative effects of the Internet?
– Do your family members use the Internet?
– What do you do to stay healthy?
– What is your plan for the future?
Talk about an unusual job that you would like to do. Please say
– What would this job be?
– How do you know about this job?
– Why would you like to do it?
– What are the parameters by which people are choosing jobs? Why?
– What is the difference between jobs for men and women?
– What suggestion would you give to children for choosing a future job?
– Do you agree that children should do part-time jobs? Why?