Our friend N took the IELTS test in Thailand, and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two tables. The first table was showing the amount of potatoes consumed per capita in six different countries of the world in 2009 in kilograms, and the second table was showing production figures of potatoes in each of these regions in tonnes per year.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The Internet provides us with information about life and cultures of different countries, and some people say it is not necessary to visit these countries to learn about them. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your opinion and relevant examples.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose it?
– Is it a popular subject?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about your favourite clothes. Please say
– What are they?
– When and where did you get them?
– Why do you like them so much?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– How often do you wear them?
– Let’s talk about fashion.
– Do you follow fashion trends? Why?
– Do you always like these new trends?
– Are fashionable clothes comfortable to wear?
– Why does fashion change so quickly, in your opinion?