Our friends who took the IELTS test in Thailand and New Zealand remembered the following questions:
Section 1. Conversation between a women and a school administrator about school regulations for new students.
Section 2. About a marketing survey.
Questions: match headings to paragraphs.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Conversation of three students with their professor about their research.
Questions: multiple choice.
Passage 1. Banana industry history, its problems and future prospects.
Passage 2. About the life of native frogs in New Zealand.
Passage 3. Transportation system in the European Union. There was a lot of information and it was quite complicated.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart describing a process of application for a driving license.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Most countries are compared by their economic success. Do you think there are some other important factors that need to be taken into consideration? Give your opinion and relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of job do you have?
– Do you plan to change your job in the future? Why?
Describe a successful family business. Please say
– What is it?
– How did you know it?
– Why do you think it is successful?
– Do you prefer to work in a big or a small company?
– Why is that?
– What is benefit of working in a big company?
– Why do not you like to work in small company?
– What is a benefit of a small company?