Our friend A shared the details below about the IELTS exam in Uzbekistan:
Passage 1. About a certain variety of frogs.
Passage 2. Don’t remember.
Passage 3. About transportation of various goods.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table describing the medical care in Austria, Sweden and France, including a number of physicians, beds, and hours spent per 1000 people in hospitals.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that women should be given an equal role to men in the military forces or police. Others, however, claim that such occupations are not suitable for women. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the meaning of your name?
– What are the cultural differences of names in your country?
– Are there any common names in your country?
– What are they?
– Why are these names so popular?
– Describe your home.
– Which room is your favourite? Why?
Talk about a science subject (such as chemistry, biology, math) that you learnt in school. Please say
– What equipment was used for teaching?
– Was it interesting for you or not?
– Did you enjoy the lessons?
– Describe how you felt about the subject(s).
– Should young generation be taught science subjects at school? Why?
– Should science subjects be taught inside or outside the classroom? Why?
– Why are there more men in science than women?
– Is it the same in your country?