Thanks to J from Taiwan we know this much about a recent IELTS exam there:
Section 1. Booking a party over the phone, including the school name, address, contact number, how many people and special requirements.
Section 2. An advertisement about a marathon race for families.
Section 3. A conversation between two students and a teacher about their marketing research project.
Section 4. A lecture about gastropods.
Passage 1. About conservation of bamboo.
Passage 2. Addiction to TV.
Passage 3. About language with focus on a specific research.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing the carbon emissions from three different fossil fuel types used in the UK from 1977 till 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that increasing working hours leads to economic success, but there are also some disadvantages to it. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this point of view?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Which room do you like the most in your house?
– Are you going to move in the future?
– Are there any painting or drawing classes in your school?
– Why do people have paintings on their homes?
– Would you buy a painting?
Describe an activity that you do to stay in good health and shape. Please say
– What is it and when do you do it?
– How often do you do it?
– How is it helping you to stay healthy and in good shape?
– What do most people do to stay healthy?
– Do you think the sports equipment in parks is useful?
– Is there any difference between men and women in terms of which exercises they should do to stay healthy?