Thanks to our kind friend Z.P. from Taiwan we are sharing the questions from her recent exam. Happy National Day to all our visitors from Taiwan (it was on the 10th of October)!
Part 1. A theme park map description.
Part 2. About Maori language.
Part 3. Don’t remember.
Part 4. About the invention of pencil.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend recently moved to the same town you live in. Writing a letter to invite him/her to go to the gym together. In your letter
– Say why you go to this gym
– Explain why you think it is suitable for your friend
– Say what part of this gym you recommend
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
It is sometimes said that people who do physically hard jobs should be paid as much as those with higher-level qualifications. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include relevant examples.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What are you studying?
– Do you like your major? Why?
– Do you like watching TV?
– What do you usually like watching on TV?
– How often do you watch TV?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a person who solved a problem in a clever way. Please say
– Who he/she was
– What the problem was
– What the solution was
– And explain why you think this was a clever solution.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think children are born smart or they learn to be smart?
– What can we do to help children become smarter at school?
– What is more important, intelligent technology or humans?
– Why do you think people will need more of the smart technology in the future?