Our friend S took the IELTS test in Sydney, Australia and remembered the following topics and questions:
Passage 1. About a shared bicycle service.
Passage 2. About the kiwi birds and saving the species.
Passage 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the airport authority about the bag forgotten at the airport. In your letter
– describe the bag and where it was left
– give details of the bag’s contents
– suggest a way for the bag to be returned to you
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
We were asked to discuss cost consideration when purchasing a product, such a cell phone or a service, such as healthcare.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the meaning of your name?
– What are popular names in your country?
– Do you like to travel? Why?
Talk about a memorable journey that you had. Please say
– Where and when did you go?
– Who did you go with?
– Why did you go on that journey?
– What happened during the journey?
– What transport is available in your country?
– What is the most popular transport in your country?
– Compare public and private transport.
– What is the future of transport, in your opinion?