The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Sydney, who has a great memory. Enjoy!
Section 1. Two people were talking over the phone about moving.
Questions: sentence completion.
Section 2. A man was giving his opinion about TV programmes.
Questions: decide between positive, negative or neutral attitude.
Section 3. A tutor and a student were taking about how to complete a survey.
Questions: sentence completion, multiple choice.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Directions to a tourist bus and its offices.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. A text about Barcelona.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than X words).
Passage 3. Issues with attendance in a company.
Questions: diagram / map labeling.
Passage 4. An article about glaciation.
Questions: matching headings to paragraphs, True/False/Not Given.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You live in a flat and have problems because your neighbor is noisy. Write a letter to your landlord and explain
– What is the problem?
– How does it affect you?
– What is your suggested solution?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Public transport could be made free of charge. Are there more advantages or disadvantages to this change?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the typical food in your country?
– Do parents usually have dinner with children in your country?
– Do you think it is important to have dinner together?
Describe an unusual or interesting thing you did recently. You should say
– Where did you do this?
– When did you do this?
– Whom did you do this with?
– Why was it interesting?
– Do people in your country do this kind of things during the weekend?
– Do people have more free time now than in the past?
– What do children do in their free time?
– What should children be doing in their free time?
– Should there be the same amount of free time for woman and man?
– Do you think computers are important?
– Do you use a computer often?
– Is computer necessary in your life?
– What do you use a computer for?