IELTS exam in Madrid, Spain was described by S (thank you!) who shared the following details:
Passage 1. About London travel.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. Brighton Festival Exhibition.
Questions: matching headings.
Passage 3. Interview and assessment process in Australian Bank.
Questions: filling in gaps (no more than 2 words).
Passage 4. Giant Barred Frog (specie close to extinction).
Questions: multiple choice.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a singer and invite him / her to your celebration. In you letter
– tell him / her about the event,
– invite him / her to your party,
– explain why you want to have him/ her at this party,
– ask to sing a particular song.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Paying more money is the only possible motivation to make employees work harder and to increase their productivity. Do you agree? Give reasons and include relevant examples.
– Introduce yourself.
– What is the most beautiful place in your hometown?
– What do you think is worth improving in you hometown?
– What is your favorite season and why?
Describe a TV or radio presenter, please say
– what program does he/she present?
– why is he/she a good presenter?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a good presenter?
– What are the necessary qualities of a good presenter?