A Bulgarian IELTS test taker P shared the Writing and Speaking topics below (he couldn’t remember the Listening and Reading).
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend in a foreign country. Ask him/her
– What kind of job would you be able to get there?
– Why would you want to work there?
– What are the working conditions there?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that giving a weekly allowance will help children to succeed in life when they grow up. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your name?
– Please state your full name.
– Do you work or study?
– What city are you from?
– Do you think this is a good place to live in?
– Do you like movies?
– When you were a child what kind of movies did you like to watch?
– What do you think about art?
– Did you like painting when you were a child?
– What were you writing as a child?
Talk about an activity that you do to keep yourself healthy. You should say:
– what this activity is,
– when you do it,
– where you do it,
– whether you would recommend this to others and why.
I was asked more questions on the topic above.