An IELTS test taker from Singapore (thanks, K!) remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two maps showing a university campus in 1975 and 2010, how it changed over the years, and there were some dotted lines on the 2010 map indicating the proposed changes by 2020. We had to describe the maps with all the changes.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Sometimes celebrities get invited to international aid events. Do you think that such events deviate from their main purpose by inviting famous people?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you work?
– Do you take short breaks during the day?
– What is your hometown?
– What are the places of interest there?
Talk about a memorable long trip that you made. Please say
– Where and when was it?
– How did you travel?
– What did you see during the journey?
– Did you like the trip in general?
– Will you do it again?
– Would you suggest it to your friends or family?
– What precautions do you need to take during long trips?
– What are the main problems a person can face during long journeys?
– What can people learn during their travel to other countries?
– What can people learn about themselves during long travels?