Our friends D and C shared the topics from the IELTS exam they had in Singapore:
Section 1. University students were discussing their new semester tasks.
Section 2. Description of various rental properties.
Questions: match property type to the list of features provided.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Descriptions of different modules of a university course.
Passage 2. Article about doodling and handwriting.
* Doodling is unconscious drawing made while a person’s thoughts are somewhere else.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the actual and proposed population figures in three different cities for the years 1990 and 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that secondary school children should study international news while others think that it is waste of valuable school time. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like music?
– What music do you like the most?
Describe the most polite person that you know. Please say
– Who is this person?
– How did you meet him/her?
– Do you enjoy his/her company?
– Do people behave politely were you live?
– Is it in the culture of your country?
– Is there a difference between your own and other countries in that respect?