IELTS exams in Singapore and Malaysia were described by our friends A and N as identical. Here is what they remembered:
Writing Task 1 (a report)
There was a line graph describing the number of people playing 4 types of sports, in years 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000 and 2005.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Everyone should stay in school until the age of eighteen. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– Do you currently work or study?
– Did you have any hobby when you were younger?
– What is your hobby now?
– If you were rich now, what would you want to collect?
Talk about an exciting message that you have received through email or phone, please say
– who sent it to you,
– what the message was about,
– who you shared it with
Follow up question: Do you send lots of emails to your friends?
– Which way do you think is easier to communicate – face to face communication or by electronic devices such as email?
– Is there any difference in the methods of communication between younger people and the elderly?
– Do you think that elderly should learn how to use electronic devices? Why?