The following update was shared by M (thanks!) who recently took the IELTS test in Serbia. The only thing M remembered nothing about was the Listening test.
Passage 1. Excursions in England.
Passage 2. Airline tickets for students.
Passage 3. About Ford manufacturing plant.
Passage 4. Driving license in Great Britain.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You will have to undergo a minor surgical procedure and you won’t be able to do your job in full. Write to your manager
– Explain about the operation.
– Say what part of the job you won’t be able to do.
– Suggest a solution to this situation.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
It is believed that young people have too much freedom and they don’t pay much attention to the older people’s advice. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Where do you live?
– Where is your hometown located?
– Is there any particular meaning to your name?
– What name would you give to your child?
– Are there some names more popular than others?
– How do you take care of your health?
– Do people take care of their health in your country?
– Do you have some entertainment facilities in your town?
– Is there any facility you would like to see in your town?
Talk about a situation when you were very relaxed. Please say
– Where was it?
– When was it?
– Who were you with?
– Do you think that people can relax while they are at home?
– How do people relax nowadays?
– Is there any similar way for people of all countries?
– Do you believe that in the future people will have enough time to rest?
– Do you think that health industry is becoming profitable?
– Do you think people will have more or less leisure time in the future?