Our friend S who took the IELTS test in Romania remembered the following topics from the Writing and Speaking sections:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a company manager to apply for a part-time job. Please say
– Why do you want this particular job?
– Why are you suitable for this position?
– When are you available to start work?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Sports help to a greater extent to build peace in world. Do you agree or disagree? Give some examples and include relevant experiences in your response.
– What is your name?
– How can I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the greatest challenge at your work?
– Do people in your country dance?
– Do you dance on special occasions?
– How have you planned to name your child?
Describe a plan that you want to fulfill (unrelated to work or studies in your life). Please say
– What is the plan?
– How will you achieve it?
– What have you already done to achieve it?
– How would you feel after you reach it?
– Do children in your country plan and achieve career goals as per their desire?
– Are they allowed to choose their field themselves?
– What are the changes as of now in the mentality of the parents involving their child’s education and career?
– Why do you think people in your country have this particular attitude?
– Do you think there will be any changes in their attitude in the future?