IELTS exam questions and topics below were contributed by M from Romania and A from Iran, whom we thank very much. Here is what they remembered:
Section 1. A man was calling an information center to find the closest medical clinic in the area and to ask about the services that they offer.
Section 2. A story about the progress in robotic technology.
Section 3. A description of a factory and the rooms it consists of: security, manager’s office, storing room, cafeteria, unloading room.
Questions: map labeling.
Section 4. Information about a company’s work and holiday schedule for its employees.
Passage 1. A text about space satellites.
Passage 2. A text about the art of tattoos in a certain country.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There were 3 bar charts that described 4 packaging materials (glass, aluminum, plastic and paper) and their usage in Japan, UK and USA in kilograms per capita.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that the government is responsible for aged care and financial support for the elderly, others argue that its the role of individuals. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– Tell me your full name please.
– What is your native city/town?
– Did you learn about the history of your city at school?
– What is your city famous for?
– What kind of sports do you like?
– Do you think that girls and boys are interested in the same sports?
– Do you like the sea?
– Would you like to live near the sea?
Describe a teacher you had in school, please say
– who the teacher was,
– why this teacher was important to you,
– whether you would like to meet that teacher in the future again and why.
– How would you describe an ideal teacher?
– What teaching methods did help you the most?
– What other methods would also be effective?