Thanks to Y and M, IELTS test takers from Qatar and Kuwait, we can share these recent Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your friend to inform him/her that one of your relatives is traveling to his/her country and say
– Describe your relative.
– Why is he traveling there?
– Why do you think they should meet?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that anybody can be a teacher, if he is trained properly. Others think that there are some personal qualities a good teacher should have. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of work do you do?
– Do you like shopping?
– How often do you go shopping? Why?
Cue Card 1
Describe a situation where you had to stop doing something because of bad weather. Please say
– What was the situation?
– When and where did it take place?
– Why did you decide to stop?
Cue Card 2
Talk about an item you purchased recently. Please say
– What is it?
– Where did you purchase it?
– What do you use it for?
– How often do you use this item?
– Do you still like it?
– Would you recommend it to your friends?