The IELTS exam in India was shared by our kind friend A who managed to remember the following:
Section 1. A man was talking to an administrator of a Zoo about a future trip booking.
Section 2. A photographer was describing the photography of some animals.
Section 3. An employee was describing management problems at his previous job to the interviewer.
Section 4. A lecture about the history of a tribal society.
Passage 1. An article about how to prepare stamps from family photos.
Passage 2. Company rules and regulations on promotion for part-time and full time workers.
Passage 3. Description of 4 different apartments suitable for the elderly, painters and so on.
Questions: information matching.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 5. Giant fish singing research history.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Rubbish is increasing in the area where you live. Write a letter to the local environmental officer and explain
– Where the rubbish is coming from?
– What problems is it causing?
– Suggest your solution for solving these problems.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays children are joining extra coaching classes apart from the school studies. Some think it is important for their future, others think the extra time should be spent playing. Do you agree or disagree?
– How are you today?
– May I see your ID?
– Do you think you manage your time well?
– How can one manage time well?
– When was the last time you gave a gift to someone? Why?
– Do you think it is easy to find gifts for others?
Talk about the vehicle you would buy in the near future, please say
– Why would you buy this vehicle?
– What would you use it for?
– What are the advantages of having such vehicle?
– Do you think traffic is a problem in big cities nowadays?
– Why is it increasing?
– What can be the solution to this problem?
– Is traffic network helpful in big cities?
– Do you think the problem with traffic will worsen in future? Why?