A recent IELTS exam in Portugal was shared by F – here is what we know:
Section 1. A hotel brochure.
Section 2. About South Pole penguins.
Section 3. Nursing school students at the end of their first year talking about their future plans.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Bridge quality control.
Passage 2. About Ghana.
Passage 3. About the Greek language.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the percentage of drug company sales in a few regions (North America, Europe, Africa, South America and Asia) between 2002 and 2006.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What are the reasons for it? Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your home.
– Let’s talk about seasons.
– What is your favorite season? Why?
– Do you prefer to live in a place with one season or different seasons?
Talk about an occasion when you invited friends over. Please say
– How was it?
– How did they like it?
– Were you cooking for them?
– Do you think food is basic in invitations and occasions?
– What is the difference between cooking a regular meal and for a family gathering?
– Do you think the production of food has changed recently?
– How can seasons affect food production?