An IELTS test taker from Perth, Australia (thanks, K!) remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions from a recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing how many people visited cinemas in three different years in one European country during 7 days.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many business meetings and training are happening online and not in real offices. Do you think advantages outweigh the disadvantages in this matter?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Is it a full time or a part time job?
– Do you like it?
– Where do you live now?
– How long have you been living there?
– How far is your home from here?
– Do you like animals? Why?
– What kind of wild animal do you like?
– Do you have a pet at home?
Describe an important event in your life that you have celebrated recently. Please say
– What was it?
– Who was celebrating it with you?
– How did you celebrate it?
– How did you feel after that?
– Do you like big or small celebrations?
– Why is that?