Our friend R sent us the following information about his IELTS exam in Pakistan:
Section 1. Alex plans his family vacation.
Section 2 – 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About Tasmanian tiger.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram of plastic recycling process and asked to describe it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The traditional lifestyle of developing countries has been attracting an increasing number of tourists. As a side-effect this has been preventing the people in developing countries from adopting modern ways of living. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give your opinion and examples from personal experience.
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you take this job?
– What is the preferred way of traveling in your area?
– Do you think government can improve the public transport system in your area?
Talk about the happiest person you know. Please say
– How do you know him/her?
– Why do you think he/she is happy?
– Do you think having large amounts of money makes a person happy?
– What do people want these days in life?