Two IELTS test takers B and A shared the information about the exams in their countries, and it seems that Pakistan and Iran had the same exam. Unfortunately neither of the contributors remembered the Listening topics.
Passage 1. The text was about museums and how they are changing to suite customers and new trends.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice, match information to paragraphs.
Passage 2. The text was about an extinct animal, that lived 65 million years ago.
Questions: short-answer questions with words given in a box, multiple choice, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 3. About various methods used by people to find the way when they are lost. A few different navigation methods including guide, path route, map usage and so on.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, match statements to method types.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a map of the mountain in one of the national parks showing the location of the facilities, such as sunrise and sunset viewing platforms, culture gallery and climbing and walking tracks, roads, car park, first aid booth and toilets.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose this field for your study?
– Do you prefer to study in the morning or afternoon? Why?
– What TV program do you watch regularly? Why?
– How often did you watch TV as a child?
– Will you allow your children to watch TV?
– Do you like shopping?
– Did you buy some product online?
Describe an occasion when you met an old friend whom you didn’t see for a long time. Please say
– What did you feel when you met?
– What were you talking about?
– Did you enjoy meeting him/her? Why?
– Do you believe in friends’ reunions? Why?
– Would you like to reunite with your old friends?
– What will you talk about with them?
– Why do some people cut off old friendships?
– Do you think old friends are more long-lasting than new friends? Why?