An IELTS test taker from Nigeria (thanks, F!) shared the details of the recent exam:
Section 1. A conversation about a visit to Arizona.
Section 2. A map and a general description of a tin mine.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About the history of cars in Australia.
Passage 1. About work and family life balance.
Passage 2. The importance of bees in our ecological system.
Passage 3. Brain mapping.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts showing the percentages of students taking various courses at one educational centre in 1985 and this year.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Scientists believe that junk food damages human health. Some think that people should be educated about junk food risks, while others say it will not change anything. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What kind of work do you do?
– Would you recommend your job to others? Why?
– Do you like weekends?
– What do you do on weekends?
– Do you think people should work on weekends or not?
– Should those who work on weekends be paid more?
Describe a person that you like talking with. Please say
– Who is this person?
– Why do you like talking with him/her?
– What topics do you usually talk about?
– Do you think good communication is necessary?
– What kind of work requires good communication?
– How can you develop good communication skills?
– Do you believe that robots will be able to speak in the future like humans?
– Do you like taking pictures?
– Which picture do you cherish? Why?
– Do you think people take too many pictures nowadays?