Our friend Y remembered the following IELTS Writing and Speaking questions from a recent test in Nigeria:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are visiting a town where you once worked. Write to a friend you worked with there. Include the following in your letter:
– Tell him/her about your life now
– Give him/her the details of your visit
– Arrange how you can meet.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays weddings are becoming bigger and more expensive. Why is it happening? Is it a negative or a positive development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you think breakfast is important?
– Has your routine changed since you were younger?
– What would you like to change in your present routine?
– What is the weather in your country like?
– How does the weather affect your hobbies?
Talk about a time when someone gave you money as a gift. Please say
– Who it was
– What you used the money for
– How this gift made you feel
– Can a country survive without money?
– Is money the root of all evil?
– Can money buy power?
– When do you think children start to learn about money?
– Should children learn to save money?
– Should you pay children to do house chores?