A test taker from India (thanks A!) shared these questions from his recent IELTS exam:
Section 1. Insurance application form.
Section 2 – 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About different types of advertisement.
Questions: match the correct advertisement to each description.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About the history of ancient coins: gold, silver coins and so on.
Questions: filling in blanks, True/False/Not Given, matching headings to paragraphs.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have stayed in a hotel a couple of days for a business meeting and left a few personal belongings there. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel asking for help.
– Explain when you stayed in the hotel.
– What did you leave there?
– What would you like the manager to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays people becoming parents later in life. Some think it is not a good development for the family and for the country. Do you agree or disagree with it? Give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you like about your job?
– Where are you from?
– What things do you like about your native place? Why?
– What is the one thing that you dislike in your native place? Why?
– If you would have a chance, what would you study in the future? Why?
Talk about an old person by whom you are influenced. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– When did you meet him/her?
– Why were you inspired by him/her?