Shared by our kind friend A below is the IELTS exam from Mexico.
Section 1. A phone conversation where one person was requesting moving and packing services.
Section 2. Two students talking about the experience of working in a hotel.
Section 3. Explanation on how to prevent fires.
Section 4. Lecture about improvements within a company.
Passage 1. The importance of studying history.
Passage 2. Birds’ intelligence.
Passage 3. Energy generated by water.
Writing task 1 (a report)
A bar chart illustrating the percentages of male and female Internet users in 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that governments are fully responsible for solving environmental problems, while others think that unless individuals take some action the problems could not be solved. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– How do you prefer to be called?
– Do people believe in numbers in your country?
– What are the most important numbers that someone should remember?
– How do you remember numbers?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– What kind of live performances does your hometown offer?
– Tell me about a recent concert that you have attended or watched on TV.
Talk about an educational program on TV. Please say
– What is the program about?
– How did you find that program?
– Why did you like/dislike this program?
– Do you believe that people should watch that kind of programs?
– TV ads are quite expensive. Why do you think that companies invest in this kind of ads?
– Do you think that advertising changes children’s behavior?