Our kind friend F took the IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia and remembered the following questions:
Section 1. A talk between a tutor and student about an assignment.
Section 2. A virtual tour around the garden.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You recently stayed at a hotel and had a problem there. Write an email to the manager and describe how the receptionist helped to fix the problem quickly. Include the following in your letter:
– When and where did you stay?
– What was the problem?
– How did the receptionist help you?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think it is a good idea to put children of different ages in the same class, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
Describe an organization or a company that you know. Please say
– How big is it?
– Do you find this company successful? Why?
– What can you say about the working environment there?
– Do you think a company should give everyone a job opportunity?
– Should everyone get retirement benefits?
– Do you think a company should pay higher salaries?