P took the IELTS test in Australia and remembered the following topics and questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the number of cars in five European countries and compared with the average amount of cars in Europe.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many children are playing computer games instead of doing sports activities. Why is it happening? Is it a negative or positive development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– How do you feel in a crowd?
– Describe a crowded place that you like.
– When was the last time you have visited it?
– Who did you go there with?
Talk about an intelligent person you know well. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– When did you meet him/her?
– Why do you think he/she is intelligent?
– How does society treat intelligent people?
– How important is emotional intelligence?
– Do you think intelligent people are happy?
– Are they more selfish than others?