Our friends K and T shared this information about their IELTS exams:
Section 1. A phone conversation with a travel agency regarding a trip booking.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. A conversation between two teachers about different activities children did. There was a picture of a science experiment they conducted and we needed to name its parts.
Section 4. About food safety.
Passage 1. A historical article about the invention of money in different parts of the world.
Passage 2, 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the Airport Manager, about a flight that you missed for your business trip because of a problem that occurred at the airport. Please explain in your letter:
– What was the problem?
– What happened as a result of the missed flight?
– What would you like him/her to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some countries students who misbehave have to leave the school and are not allowed to continue their education. In other countries they can return to their studies after a suspension period. Discuss both options and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– What is your hometown?
– How big is your family?
– What job do you do?
– What type of clothes do you prefer?
Talk about any historical event. Please say
– What was the event?
– Where did it take place?
– When did it occur?
– How does the history affect us?
– Have you ever been to a museum?
– What did you learn from it?
– Should museums be free for everyone?
– What should people send to a museum in the future?