Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Malaysia we know this much about the most recent topics and questions:
Section 1. A tourist guide of Mount Rushmore.
Section 2. A lecture about A.D. artefacts.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Two students discussed their work in elementary school with a professor.
Passage 1. A list of ten notes about activities for children, such as jungle trekking and so on.
Questions: matching information to paragraphs.
Passage 2. About a tourist attraction in a park.
Questions: matching features to paragraphs.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About turtles laying their eggs on the shore, threats from predators and a government-imposed law to protect them.
Questions: matching headings to paragraphs, sentence completion.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently started a new job. Write a letter to your friends to tell them about it and invite them for an evening meal.
– Describe how you feel about the job.
– Give directions to a meeting place.
– Give suggestions on where to stay, if they come from a different city.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
It is a fact that people nowadays are under a lot of pressure and their lives are becoming increasingly stressful. What could be the possible reasons for this? What are some solutions to address this issue?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– How do you spend your time alone?
– When was the last time you spent some time alone?
Talk about a healthy lifestyle. Please say
– What does ‘healthy lifestyle’ mean to you?
– Why is it important?
– How can it help the environment?
– What do you do to stay healthy?
– How can we encourage children to lead a healthy lifestyle?
– What is the change in workout fashion (exercise clothes)?