A recent IELTS exam in Malaysia was shared by M, who remembered the following details.
Section 1. A man was asking for assistance with online shopping.
Section 2. Description of an airport.
Questions: map labeling.
Section 3. Research about tea tree oil and its effects.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Lack of physical exercise in the young generation in the UK.
Passage 2. Environment-friendly shops.
Passage 3. Changes that are happening on Mars.
Writing task 1 (a report)
A table with population figures for 3 regions in the world, including prediction for the period from year 2000 to 2050.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that teachers should teach students how to judge right from wrong and how to behave, while others think they should just teach academic subjects. What is your opinion?
– What do you do?
– Are you studying or working?
– What is your major?
– Why did you choose it?
– When did you learn how to swim?
– Do you think children should learn swimming?
– Are there a lot of birds in the place where you live?
– Do people keep birds in your country as a pet? Why?
– Are birds representing something of importance in your country?
– Do you think birds should be protected?
Describe a conversation on the phone that you have enjoyed the most. Please say
– Was it long?
– Who were you talking to?
– Why was it special to you?
– Are older and young generations using phones differently?
– Is there a difference between face to face and phone conversations?