Our kind friend Z share the IELTS questions from a recent exam in Malaysia. Z only remembered the Writing and Speaking parts:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given 3 pie charts showing hours worked weekly by people in one country in 3 different categories (total workforce, owners/employers and employees) in 2010.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many governments in the world spend large amounts of money on art which helps to develop quality in people’s life. However, governments should spend money on other things rather than art. Do you agree or dis agree? Give your opinion.
– What is your home town?
– What was it like in the past to live in your home town?
– How did the situation improve now?
– What do you think about dieting?
– What do you think about healthy food as opposed to fast food?
– Is there a difference between healthy foods in the past and now?
Talk about your leisure time. Please say
– Where do you spend it?
– Whom do you spend it with?
– Do you enjoy spending it this way?
– Are young and older generations using their leisure time differently?
– How will people use their leisure time in the next 10 years?