The IELTS exams in Malaysia and Australia (which turned out to be the same) were shared by our friends S and R. Below is what they collectively remembered:
Section 1.About an insurance deal.
Section 2. Rules about throwing out garbage.
Section 3. A student and a lecturer had a conversation on their work and essays.
Section 4. Archeology and detector’s work.
Passage 1. Healthy wind – about animals’ self-healing.
Passage 2. Creating managers, Peter Drucker’s work.
Passage 3. About preserving data in the Internet.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the percentage of water being used by industries, agriculture and households in four countries (China, USA, Russian Federation and Australia).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some think that developing countries should invite large foreign companies to open offices and factories in order to help their economy. However, others feel that foreign companies should be shut out and instead the government should help the local companies to contribute to the economic growth. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you like dancing?
– When do people dance in your country?
Talk about a job that you would like to do. Please say
– What job is it?
– Why would you like to do it?
– Does your current job pay better?
– What is the highest paid job in your country?
– What are the jobs that should be paid better?
– What do you think about career change?
– Is it a good thing to do once in a while?
– When should we change our careers?