Our friend D took the IELTS test in Lebanon and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a report showing the percentages of bottled water and soft drinks consumed in a certain country.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that economic development is necessary for a country’s success. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such approach?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Will you continue your job in the future? Why?
– What do you like the most about your job?
Talk about a child you spent some time with. Please say
– who the child was
– what you did together
– how you felt after spending time with this child
– Describe your vision of raising children and the relationship with them.
– Do all children like music?
– Why do you think it is so?
– What is the relationship between children and music?