An IELTS test taker B from Kuwait (thank you!) shared these topics and questions:
Section 1. A conversation between a travel agent and a client about the South Island in New Zealand.
Section 2. Two students were discussing their market research project.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Passage 2. Animals’ behavior change – self-curing by chimpanzees, other monkeys, birds.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice,
Passage 3. An article trying to define what real art in literature is.
Questions: multiple choice, True / False / Not Given.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart and a table showing the total population and its life expectancy in the USA, China and Spain (years 1950, 2000 and a prediction for 2050).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Sport today is turning into a business, with many companies involved and ever growing prize money for the sportsmen. Do you think it’s a positive or negative development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the most difficult task in your job?
– Would you recommend this job to someone? Why?
– What does your daily schedule look like?
Describe a training session that you have attended. Discuss the most exciting and memorable part of it.
– What is your view of the latest technology?
– Do you think face to face learning is better than internet distance learning?
– Do you think schools are still needed or not?