When G took the IELTS test in Kuwait he got the following questions in Reading, Writing and Speaking (G didn’t remember the topics in Listening):
Passage 1. About wind power and ways to harness it.
Passage 2. About human navigation.
Passage 3. About climate change discovery on a certain island in the Pacific region.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two maps of a museum and its surroundings, in 1957 and 2007. We had to notice and describe the changes.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many studies say that older people do not exercise enough. What are the reasons for this? What would you suggest to encourage them to exercise?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What do you like about your job?
– What do you think about advertisements?
– Do you buy products because of the ads?
– What do you think about billboard advertisements?
Describe a happily married couple that you know. Please say
– Who are they?
– How long have you known them?
– What makes this married couple happy?
– What do they do together?
– How often do you see them?
– Let’s talk about weddings.
– How do people celebrate weddings in your country?
– What is the average age to get married in your country?
– Why do people get married at a later age today?
– Why do people tend to have fewer children now than in the past?