M recently took the IELTS test in Kenya and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing the percentage of people (men, women and children) who ate five portions of fruit and vegetables per day in the UK from 2001 to 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that the advantages of advertising sports products through famous sports players outweigh the disadvantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– Would you like to change it in the future?
Describe an occasion suitable for giving money to children, in your opinion. Please say
– What is the purpose?
– When and where?
– How does money affect the attitude of children?
– Why do some people say that having more money creates power?
– Do you think that there is a relationship between money and power?
– Give us an example of that.