An IELTS test taker from Kazakhstan (thanks, Y!) remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions from a recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given maps illustrating changes made between 1996 and 2006 to one of former farms.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that sport competitions are a source of emotional stress for young people. Therefore, youth should be banned from participating in sport competitions. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What do you like the most about your job?
– Do you like to dance? Why?
– Did you learn how to dance in school?
– Where do people usually dance in your country?
– Do you like to watch other people dance?
– Why do people like to dance in your opinion?
Describe an interesting animal that you saw for the first time recently. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and when did you see it?
– Why do you find it interesting?
– What animals can be seen in your country?
– Do people still use animals for work?
– Why do you think people become vegetarians?
– What do you think about experiments on animals?