Our friend N from Kazakhstan remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the unemployment level of young people in five European countries. We had to summarize the information in a report.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say governments should build sport facilities for professional athletes. Others believe that such facilities should be open to everyone. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like the job?
– Would you like to change your job in the future?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you know your neighbors?
– How long have you known them for?
– What is better, to have elder or younger neighbors? Why?
– Do your neighbours help you?
Describe your favorite website. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and when did you find it?
– Why do you like it?
– Some people believe books are used less nowadays. Is it true?
– Do you think the Internet can replace schools?
– Do you think the Internet is a better way to study? Why?
– Would you prefer to study online or with teachers?