IELTS test takers J and S shared the writing and speaking questions they remembered from their exams in Japan and Australia (the exams were the same).
Writing task 1 (a letter)
One of your friends invited you for a meal with his/her family in their home. Write a letter to your friend and say:
– Thank them and tell what you have enjoyed the most.
– How do you feel about this visit?
– Suggest some arrangements to invite them to your home.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Industrial pollution is increasing all around the world. Some people say that the most effective way to tackle the problem is to tax companies that are causing the pollution. Other argue that there are other ways to control the situation. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you use the internet a lot?
– Which websites do you visit often?
Talk about your favourite website. Please say
– What website is it?
– How did you find it?
– Describe the website.
– How easy is it to use this website?
– Have you told your friends about it?
– Do they like/use it too?
– What is so special about this website?